Y-kampus can help you find the job of your dreams or set up your own business. If you are looking to realize your passions and develop your ideas alongside your studies, it can act as a great springboard to take you to greater heights.
Y-kampus offers a wide array of studies focusing on the various aspects of entrepreneurship. Whether you’re looking for basic or in-depth learning opportunities, we have online studies, workshops, and seminars to cover all your needs.
Start in the wading pool or jump right in at the deep end
At Y-kampus, you can test and develop your skills in a way that fits you to a T. The studies are firmly focused on learning by doing. Courses are organized at all three campuses involved – in Hervanta, Kauppi and the Tampere city center – and they are open to students from all disciplines.
In addition, you will have access to our experienced network of mentors who are always ready to be your sparring partners in relation to entrepreneurship, idea development, and international growth.
Jump in and make it happen!
For more information on Y-kampus courses, you can contact each campus separately:
Y-kampus Kauppi: Marika Vuorenmaa, firstname.lastname@example.org
Y-kampus city center: Kari Lohivesi, email@example.com
Y-kampus Hervanta: Leena Aarikka-Stenroos, firstname.lastname@example.org
With the cross-institutional service, you can enroll in Y-kampus courses held by other Tampere3 institutions.
Here is how the enrollment process works:
- First, register for the cross-institutional service and apply for the studies provided by other Tampere3 institutions.
- You will receive instructions on how to obtain user credentials from the university with the courses you would like to attend. You will also get an e-mail address from that university.
- To get a student ID for another university, you will have to visit the Admissions Office, helpdesk, or authenticate yourself with online credentials.
- Once you have obtained access to study and the required student ID, you will still need to enroll for the studies through the enrollment system as per the instructions of each respective university.
- More detailed instructions on enrolling for TAMK courses through the Winha system can be found here: http://opinto-opas.tamk.fi/ohje-tay-ja-tty-opiskelijoille-ristiinopiskelu
- Enrollment services for courses provided by the University of Tampere is via the Netti-Opsu system, which requires a basic user account: https://www10.uta.fi/nettiopsu/login.htm
- TUT enrollment is handled through the POP study guide at http://www.tut.fi/pop. The full guide can be found at http://www.tut.fi/fi/tule-opiskelemaan/opiskelu/tampere3-ristiinopiskelu/tamkin-ja-tayn-opiskelijoille/index.htm.