C-LAB | European edition
Credits: | Identifier: | Campus: Online | Period: 02.11.2020
C-LAB is a sprint where you will develop ideas from experiment to a concreate and sustainable launching plan – to create value and impact. You will co-operate and work in a multidisciplinary team together with the idea creator/owner. This execution is an European edition: the course is open for students in ECIU-universities. And of course also for students of Tampere University and TAMK – as always!
After the course you:
- understand the different phases in a commercialization process
- can apply knowledge and modern development tools
- can use lean methodology and consumer centricity for a launch plan
- can work together in a team and co-operate with others to develop ideas and turn them into action
C-LAB focuses on real life cases. The program supports moving from experiment phase to commercialization phase:
- How to turn an idea to create many-sided value?
- Customer centric idea development: learning quickly from success and failures
- How to use digital platforms/tools to evaluate the idea and creating business?
- Modern sales and marketing
The program is facilitated by a commercialization coach. The process is:
- new information
- active dialogue
The development cycle is based, where applicable, Scrum and Lean Startup methodologies, TAMK Proakatemia’s model of team learning as well as Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT) Disciplined Entrepreneurship framework.
Learners, researchers, business, public organizations and citizens are enabled to create relevant innovative solutions for real life challenges with real societal impact.
The ECIU University is an initiative of the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU alliance) that creates a ground-breaking and innovative educational model on a European scale. Through the initiative, ECIU alliance builds the ECIU University with open and flexible system, an entire new concept of the European University for the future.
Sessions on Mondays @12:00-14:00
More information coming soon!