Sprint Innovation Festival
Credits: 2 | Identifier: NN00FH28-3001 | Campus: Online | Period: 16.11.2020
Sprint Innovation Festival is the biggest and most impactful event of Tampere Universities! This year’s themes are wellbeing and responsibility.
During this virtual event, students will work on 15 challenges or cases in multidisciplinary teams. Each case has a commissioner or a sponsor company. This year, the students also get to create their own solutions for the UN’s sustainable development’s challenges. Is nature, responsible consumption or perhaps sustainable cities and communities close to your heart? At Sprint, you have the possibility to bring your own point of views to these issues and to other sustainable development challenges.
The students will be divided into multidisciplinary teams, taking into account everyone’s wish for their preferred case. Some of the cases will be in English. The students will have coaches, experts and the representatives of case companies to help them solve the challenge. The solutions will be evaluated at the end of the intensive week. The teams will be given a possibility to take their ideas further, even after the event.
COURSE / EVENT CONTENT
- come and solve real problems of companies and organizations or UN’s sustainable development’s challenges
- take the skills you have learned at your studies and bring them to practice
- meet potential employers
- network with students from Tampere Universities in different fields of study
After the event, the student can
- start the innovation process and take it forward
- develop an idea into a solution, and present it in a summarized and sellable way to the client (= pitching)
- work in a multidisciplinary team and can connect productively the knowledge and skills of different fields
Approved / Failed
Book these days to your calendar. Please make sure you can participate the working each day (Monday-Friday) during the event week!
PreSprint 10.11.2020 from 5pm to 8pm
Sprint Innovation Festival 16.-20.11.2020
TAMK student: Pakki
TAU student: Cross-institutional service
Course code is NN00FH28-3001.
Remember to also enroll to the event and choose your preferred cases through this link: https://www.lyyti.in/sprint2020 (Opens 14.9.2020)
If you have any questions regarding the Sprint Innovation Festival, contact Sari Ruskeeniemi.