Credits: 10 | Identifier: NN00FB40-3001 | Campus: All campuses | Period: 16.01.2020
Bring your practical experience about entrepreneurship and working skills to part of your curriculum!
Relevant examples of such a practical experiences are for example:
- volunteering to work in an entrepreneurial association
- training program related to entrepreneurship (accelerator etc.)
The objective is to build entrepreneurial competencies in real life setting. Student will create a personalized plan on how to gain knowledge and document the results. The plan is reviewed with the coach before starting the assignment. The way how outcomes will be documented is also agreed with the coach. Y-porfolio is 1-10 ECTS.
The content of this course is tailored individually with each student and will be based on personal learning targets. This is done together with a coach.
The next Y-portfolio batch will begin in period 4!
Kick-start to the next batch program (group meeting): Thu 12 March, 2.00-4.00 pm, Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Y-kampus, building C, Paja C1-23 -C1-24 (Teiskontie 33)
- Introduction to the way how Y-Portfolio works
- Personalized plan to develop entrepreneurial competencies
- Schedule and execution plan Building the results presentation
- The outcome can be presented as a blog post, vlog, handbook or presentation
Reflections among the group
- Dialogue and feedback
- 18 February, 2020 at 2.00-4.00 pm and 21 April, 2020 at 2.00-4.00 pm
- Approved when student has demonstrated independent and self-conducted work towards her/his own goals. She/he has set the goals, worked persistently towards them and evaluated the outcome bot in quality and quantity.
- Failed if student has not succeed in planning and producing the self-development process. He/she has not mastered the learning targets in a way that could describe the meaning and progress in self-development.
Language: English and Finnish
Additional info: email@example.com
TAMK students: PAKKI
TAU students: Cross-institutional service