Opintopisteet: 5 | Tunnus: NN00FA81-3001 | Kampus: TAMK | Toteutusajankohta: alkaen 07.10.2019
DO YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE A PROFIT, AN IMPACT, OR BOTH
WITH A PRODUCT OR SERVICE?
C-LAB is for you!
Application period has ended! You will receive news of your acceptance to the course by September 30.
The next C-LAB batch will begin in the 4th period! Stay tuned for more information!
C-LAB is an 8-week sprint in which you will learn how to get a product or service ready to launch.
You and your diverse team will partner with a local startup, research team, or social organization to develop a real, implementable commercialization plan.
If you don’t know what the word commercialization means or it sounds scary or corporate, worry not! Commercialization is simply the process of bringing new products or services to market.
And C-LAB is an opportunity to do exactly that!
Partner with These Cool Companies:
Partner with one of these awesome startups to create a plan to bring their products and services to their market!
- ViimaTech: This dynamic R&D team has developed a cost-optimized IoT solution to monitor pumps in water utilities and process industry. Partner with ViimaTech to make their proof of concept a reality in the European Market in 2020!
- Itsudemo: The beloved Tampere sushi restaurant is opening 5 new restaurants this year and has their sights on 8 new restaurants in 2020! Partner with Itsudemo to identify the best location for their new restaurant and create a killer launch plan.
- Zealbots: This up-and-coming Tampere startup is local and global all at the same time! Partner with Zealbots to bring this AI-driven personal research assistant to one of its key stakeholders: students/researchers, academic institutions, or tech/publishing companies.
- paRENTAL App: Ready to take parenting to the next level? This USA based company is developing an app for urban families who want to manage and organize their time better and want to offer social content for their kids. Come and partner with paRENTAL to develop a win-win app for parents and kids. They will launch in Manhattan early 2020!
Who can apply?
Any student. Any area of study. Any year.
If you are interested in learning + doing commercialization and you are driven to succeed, we want you to apply!
Commit to This Schedule:
Seriously. This is a very short course.
If we accept you, we expect you to participate.
- Required Pre-Meeting: Oct 7, 13:00-15:00
- Week 1: Oct 21, 13:00-15:00
- Week 2: Oct 28, 13:00-15:00
- Week 3: Nov 4, 13:00-15:00
- Week 4: Nov 11, 13:00-15:00
- Week 5: Nov 18, 13:00-15:00
- Week 6: Nov 25, 13:00-15:00
- Week 7: Dec 2, 13:00-15:00
- Week 8: Dec 9, 13:00-15:00
Location: Y-kampus TAMK, Backstage, (Teiskontie 33, building C1)
Application period has ended. You will receive news of your acceptance to the course by September 30.
Please NOTE: After you are accepted to the course, you will receive instructions to officially register in the university system.
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Contact Maria at email@example.com